From de Veer Magazine
Revision as of 05:35, 8 June 2016 by Admin (Protected "Surveillance Reports" ([Edit=Allow only administrators] (indefinite) [Move=Allow only administrators] (indefinite)))
- We will never be able to de-anonymize all TOR users all the time.
- With manual analysis we can de-anonymize a very small fraction of TOR users, however, NO success in de-anonymizing a user in response to a TOPI request/on demand.
- Peeling back the layers of TOR with Egotistical Giraffe.
- Very widely used worldwide.
- Open source, very secure.
- Still the King of high secure, low latency Internet Anonymity.
- Data transformation.
- Scoring, results.
- Current status, software.
- Discovering TOR's hidden services.