From de Veer Magazine
Constituency: Southend West, England, UK
Remunerated employment, office, profession etc:
- Parliamentary Adviser to the Caravan Club, East Grinstead House, East Grinstead, West Sussex RH19 1UA. (£5,001–£10,000)
- Annual payment of £6,000. Hours: 100 hrs.
- (Registered 5 March 2014; updated 4 December 2014)
- Payment from Ipsos MORI, 79-81 Borough Road, London SE1 1FY, for completing annual survey.
- Received on 27 January 2014, £200 for completion of annual survey. Payment donated to local charity. Hours: 1 hr.
- (Registered 25 February 2014)
- Name of donor: Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Saudi Arabia)
- Address of donor: c/o Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia, 30-32 Charles St, London W1J 5DZ
- Amount of donation (or estimate of the probable value): £5,292
- Destination of visit: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Date of visit: 16-20 February 2014
- Purpose of visit: all party parliamentary delegation at the invitation of the Shura Council, to meet the Deputy Speaker, Foreign Affairs Committee, Second Deputy Premier, government ministers and Governor of the Saudi Arabia Monetary Authority. Also to visit King Saud University to discuss collaboration with UK universities on de-radicalisation.
- (Registered 12 March 2014)
- Name of donor: The European Azerbaijan Society
- Address of donor (the address of individuals will not be published): 15 Queen Anne’s Gate, London SW1H 9BU
- Amount of donation (or estimate of the probable value): £1,943 for flights and £600 for 5 nights at a hotel; total £2,543
- Destination of visit: Baku, Shaki and Gabala, Azerbaijan
- Date of visit: 26 May – 31 May 2014
- Purpose of visit: to meet with political and parliamentary figures including the President of the Republic, ministers, the British Ambassador, local public service centres, representatives of international organisations, human rights groups and IDP/Refugee camp of displaced people from the conflict in Nagorno-Karabakh
- (Registered 13 June 2014)
- Name of donor: British University in Egypt
- Address of donor: El Sherouk City, Suez Desert Road, Cairo 11837 - P.O. Box 43
- Amount of donation (or estimate of the probable value): £3,300
- Destination of visit: Cairo, Egypt
- Date of visit: 13-16 June 2014
- Purpose of visit: to meet the new President, government ministers, religious leaders, British Council, IPU and representatives of civil society and discuss developments in the run up to parliamentary elections.
- (Registered 10 July 2014)
- Name of donor: Government of Thailand
- Address of donor: Royal Thai Embassy, 29-30 Queen’s Gate, London SW7 5JB
- Amount of donation (or estimate of the probable value): in country costs, hotel, transport and certain meals; total value £1,000. The costs of flights were met by an non-regisrable source.
- Destination of visit: Bangkok, Thailand
- Date of visit: 10-15 November 2014
- Purpose of visit: discussions with the Thai government relating to the development of their new constitution and promotion of trade and cultural exchange.
- (Registered 26 November 2014)
Land and Property:
- Residential property in London from which rental income is received; until October 2013.
- (Registered 16 August 2011; updated 20 November 2013)
- Chair of Board of Trustees of the Industry and Parliament Trust
- (Updated 11 July 2014)
- Chairman of the Industry and Parliament Fellowship Committee.